The Fine Print with regards to weddings - Please make sure to read carefully!The following terms and conditions are set out to help all parties be aware of and clear about the services provided for their wedding day and the responsibilities of all parties involved. Weddings are filmed as they happen with no retakes normally possible. It is this spontaneity that makes them so special and memorable.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all packages:
- A non-refundable deposit of R1500 must be paid to book your date. All outstanding amounts are due before handing over of final product.
- Photo Film has copyright on all footage taken & may use it for advertising purposes.
- Two seats at the reception must be reserved for our team.
- Overtime, over and above selected package, will be added to your account at R800 per hour.
(We do not film later than 11pm)
- An additional R3.50 per kilometre will be charged for weddings outside of Upington.
- Standard delivery time for final product is at least 2 months, after your wedding date, used for editing and complete packaging of product.
- We make every effort to produce a quality film and ensure all our equipment is of the highest quality and regular maintained. However, we cannot be held responsible for any lighting, sound or interference issues caused by circumstances beyond our control or restrictions imposed by venues.
- Each bride is required to supply us with the main wedding sound tracks played at the ceremony & reception. (Opening dance soundtrack etc.) If there is any particular music you would like to be included in your film please let us know before your wedding day. If no specific music is requested we will choose appropriate music
- No “second shooters” will be allowed during the formal couple shoot, after ceremony.
- A master back-up of your wedding project is kept safe for a period of one year if possible. Additional copies of your wedding video / photos are available at R140.00 each.
- Video footage of your wedding day is compiled into a movie, presented on a SD (Standard Definition) DVD with menu & personalised cover & case.
- All photographic images are presented in high resolution on 2 DVDs with personalized cover & case.